Design Versus Finance – a Union Square sponsored webinar
The Architect’s Journal, in association with Union Square, hosted a live webinar to address and debate best practice in financial management processes. If you missed the live broadcast then don’t worry, you can view it via the link below.
This webinar features a variety of industry speakers, each offering their exclusive insight into project running and practice-wide success.
- Natasha Drennan, Business Manager / Associate – Child Graddon Lewis
- Michael Holmes, Director – Michael Holmes Consultancy
- Will Hurst, Deputy Editor – Architect’s Journal
- Rodney Paesler, Managing Director – Scott Carver
- Tim Setchfield, Client Services Director – Union Square
Key topics explored:
• Approaches that UK and international practices are taking to build staff engagement levels and deliver improvements to financial management processes.
• Challenges in the forecasting of fees and resources that impact the profitability of projects in a market where speculative and committed order book work is increasing.
• Educating team leaders to monitor and review projects on a proactive basis before problems arise.
• Building a stronger awareness in the commercial aspects of job running with busy architect’s whose first love is design.